SMOOTH AND SILKY HAIRS

 SMOOTH AND SILKY HAIRS

My recipe for a hair mask, which I use once a month to keep my hair shiny and shiny, whatever you want to call it, will leave your hair silky smooth and shiny after just one use. Please read on to learn how to make this and how to use it.

Please continue watching. The first thing you'll need for this is a super-ripe banana. If you didn't already know, super-ripe bananas are great for your hair and scalp. They improve the manageability and shine of your hair, prevent and control dandruff, and are a natural moisturiser. Bananas are also high in potassium, natural oils, carbohydrates, and vitamins, all of which are necessary for making your hair soft.

you'll also need an egg, which is a natural superfood for your hair due to the combinations of vitamins found inside it. An egg contains vitamin A, vitamin E, biotin, and folate, which are essential nutrients for growing and maintaining your hair. They also protect the hair's natural elasticity, preventing breakage and split ends. I'm going to add two tablespoons of coconut oil to this. Coconut oil not only helps your hair grow, but it also nourishes your scalp, acts as a natural sunscreen, shields your hair from the sun's harmful rays, and gives it a beautiful shine. I'm also going to use one tablespoon of honey, which is a natural moisturizer for the hair to soften and reduce frizz. I'm also going to use mayonnaise, which, in case you didn't know, is used in several different hair masks to give your hair shine and strengthen it from the root to the tip. The egg and oil are the main ingredients in mayonnaise. The high protein content in mayonnaise helps to strengthen and thicken the hair follicles, and the olive and canola oils deeply moisturize the hair, giving it a beautiful shine.

Two tablespoons of mayonnaise will be added; alternative options include avocado, olive oil, butter, or coconut milk if you are unable to locate mayonnaise.I'll also stir in one tablespoon of lime juice.Lime juice is beneficial to health and promotes hair growth.It has been used to treat baldness, aging-related hair loss, and hair loss.We are all aware that limes are high in vitamin C, the primary nutrient that promotes hair growth.

We all know that limes have a lot of that, so I'm going to add one tablespoon of lime juice and blend it all together. I won't add any water because this will be pretty runny, so you won't need any.

I'm going to put this in a hair color applicator bottle because they are so simple to use. All you have to do is press gently, and the liquid will flow through. This makes it easy to get all the way to the tips and roots of the hair and cover it completely.

Before applying the mask, make sure you're wearing an old t-shirt or something you don't mind getting stained because this mask can't stain your clothes. Also, make sure you remove any jewelry because it's been a few days since I washed my hair. I've linked a few applicator bottles below, so do check them out. It's so easy to apply any kind of hair mask or hair color with these.

As you can see, I did straighten it, but as you can see, there is still some frizz. I'm going to use the applicator's tip to make a center part of my hair, and then I'm going to gently press on it so that it can start releasing the liquid into the roots. As you can see, I'm going to do this all the way from my front to my back. As I mentioned earlier, using the applicator bottle is so simple because it gets into every root.The mask can be a little sticky, so if you're uncomfortable with the feeling, you can definitely wear gloves. However, I'm so accustomed to it that I don't necessarily need them. This mask itself smells like banana, just so you know it doesn't stink or anything, but it does smell like bananas if there are any leftovers after saturating my entire hair. After that, I'm going to start sectioning my hair into small parts. AND APPLY IT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits of cycling

TINT EYEBROWS