BEAUTY TIPS
HOW TO MAKE YOUR SELF BEAUTIFUL
I hope all is well with you, dear friend. The first beauty tip is as follows: Drink water with lemon first thing in the morning to look and feel your best. Today, I'm going to demonstrate some of my best beauty advice to assist you in beginning your day in a cheerful, healthy, and confident manner.
WATER
Drinking a glass of lemon juice every morning will help you stay hydrated, improve digestion, and give you more energy. Because of its high vitamin C content, you will recover more quickly and fall ill less frequently. Since my skin started to clear up quickly, it has looked so much better. My next morning beauty tip is to perform an eye facial to reduce puffiness around the eyes and face. There is a straightforward means of undoing everything, and each morning we awaken feeling extremely exhausted.
LEMON
If you're like me and constantly worry about body odors, especially armpit odor, and you want to smell fresh all day long, all you have to do is rub some lemon juice on your armpits to eliminate the bacteria that is causing the smell. Once it's done, I take a shower to rinse it all out with soap, which is very important, and then to finish the routine, I applied dear end. I love adding a few drops of peppermint oil to the shower floor or the walls to start
MOISTURIZER
.Applying moisturizer to damp skin to boost insane hydration is a super useful beauty tip because it prepares your skin to absorb better any product you put on. Instead of moisturizer making your skin look oily, it makes you look plumper and more glowy, which is what we want to accomplish with moisturizer. Another morning beauty tip is applying moisturizer to the lips to smooth them out. With this method, your lips will look super soft and your lipstick will not stick to them.
ALOE VERA
My next beauty tip is using aloe vera gel as a primer to curl your lashes this amazing trick is gonna give you a more natural look as well as make the curl last longer so what I do is to put a tiny amount of aloe vera gel on my fingertip and then with my finger I comb the gel from the base of my lash and all the way to the tip for a few times and wait for the gel to dry then I curl my lashes as usual and here I believe that having a better posture is key and feeling more confidence in yourself so a beauty tip is to do your best to correct your posture as much as you can during the day until becomes your normal posture and a simple method to adjust your back is by pushing your shoulders towards the back in this way and you can literally see the difference that it makes having a more straight posture also this position is more healthy for your back in general I don't feel like a lot of confidence in myself I tried to plump my morning routine by doing this kind of things it just makes me believe and feel like I'm ready for the day that i feel confident about myself .
THANKS FOR COMINGđź’–




Comments
Post a Comment