TINT EYEBROWS

HOW TO TINT YOUR EYE BROWS


Tint your brows at home with a brand that I just picked up from Fairways. I'm using natural brown, shade number three. They have darker shades for people with darker hair and lighter shades for people with lighter hair. I find that natural brown gives me the best color. I only tint my brows when I go on vacation. I use a dappen dish, which is a clear little glass pop, and mix it well in the pot before adding the developer.

Eight to ten drops of the oxidant are required for each centimeter of the reflector seal. Mix that thoroughly to get a nice, thick consistency. The most important thing is to regularly take self-patch tests. This ought to be finished with your elbow twisted or behind your ear. If you do not respond within 48 to 72 hours, you can use the tin. If you have any red spots on you, you shouldn't use them.

The great thing about tinting your brows is that it will stain your skin, which means that your brow will naturally look slightly darker where you don't have hair and those tiny white vellus hairs that you have. However, if you want it to take longer or stronger, leave it on for the full 10 minutes. I do mine in small increments. Take an orange wood stick and apply it to the brow, pushing it into the hair so it touches the skin. Make sure you touch both sides of your hair can't see will also take on the tint, making them look fuller. Don't worry about being messy at this point; you just want to get the tint on, and then we'll clean up the edges. I'm using a damp cotton bud to draw a nice crisp line on the base of my eyebrow, as well as along the top, arch, and tail as well.

As previously stated, I prefer a very light natural tint because it will also appear a little bit more defined when I'm not in studio lighting. I tend to take my tint off after just one minute because my hair grabs the tin, and if I need it to be a little darker, I will repeat the process because I'd rather not have my brows get too dark too quickly. I begin by wiping off the excess product with a cotton bud, then I use a damp cotton pad You can see that there is a slight stain on the skin and that the hair is a little bit darker, so I'm going to repeat the procedure and just leave it on for one more minute. As you know, I like to have very natural eyebrows, but if you want something a little bit more intense, you can leave it on for the full 10 minutes. As you can see from my before and after pictures, my brows look very natural when they have been filled in with a pencil, and this will be Weeks, so I hope you found this informative and helpful. If you know someone who has light eyebrows and needs a tint but is tired of penciling them in every day, share this with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits of cycling